Our Strata Services
TechPro prides itself on providing stratas with the greatest possible value for their invested dollar, particularly when projects are done as Strata CashBack Program project. In addition to providing quality systems and superior value, resident safety is always of paramount concern to TechPro in undertaking strata projects. While always observing necessary safety measures, TechPro conducts its projects with an eye to minimizing inconveniences for strata members. The services we provide to stratas include:
- Membrane, Shingle and Metal Roofing: TechPro provides stratas with top quality, long warrantied systems by Firestone, Duro-Last, CertainTeed, IKO, Enviroshake, Davinci and Samson Metals.
- Vinyl Decking: Vinyl decks need to be replaced more often than roofs. To maximize the service life of replacement vinyl decking, quality materials must be used and installations completed by expert installers such as TechPro’s. TechPro is an authorized installer of superior, North America manufactured Armor Deck vinyl decking products. TechPro backs its vinyl deck installations with material and workmanship warranties of up to 10 years.
- Preventive Maintenance Programs: TechPro provides maintenance services designed to maintain a strata’s roofs, gutters and decks in the best possible condition. Recommended maintenance includes performing annual or semi-annual cleanings and performing other preventative maintenance tasks as necessary.
- Emergency Leak Repairs: TechPro responds quickly to emergency leak requests and is capable of repairing all common forms of flat and pitched roofing. In completing repairs TechPro employs only quality materials in order to maximize long-term waterproofing performance. The most common leaks experienced by stratas are shingle roof blow offs, rusted out flat roof vents, deteriorated caulking, or simply that a roof has aged well beyond its functional services life and is now allowing water to penetrate it.
- Gutter Cleaning: Cleaning gutters can be a challenging and dangerous task. Falls are not uncommon and injures can be serious. Due to these facts, gutter cleaning is a task best left to a professional company such as TechPro. Our rates are reasonable and we provide a thorough job.
- Built-in Gutter Repairs: Built-in gutter systems, particularly those found in combination with cedar roofing, are commonly lined with EPDM rubber membrane. Often we find that these EPDM gutter liners were not properly installed, or they may have developed seam splits or have somehow been punctured. Leaving a gutter liner to continue to leak can cause serious rot damage to a home’s fascia and soffits. TechPro corrects improperly installed built-in EPDM gutters and is an expert at properly completing any required patch repairs.
- Moss and Algae Build Ups: TechPro uses environmentally safe products to clean roofs of moss and algae build ups. Moss and algae build ups are not only unattractive, they also work to damage and shorten the service lives of both flat and shingle roofs by rooting into their asphalt. This issue is serious enough that some insurance companies have begun threatening to cancel the insurance polices of those who allow build ups to accumulate.
What Stratas Can Expect From TechPro
- Systems based on high performance, reasonably priced materials.
- Products that create the least possible environmental impact.
- Maximum value for dollar invested.
- Free, no obligation consultations to determine the right solution for a strata’s need.
- Comprehensive proposals detailing a project’s scope-of-work and pricing.
- No high pressure sales tactics
- Installation teams that are manufacturer trained and certified.
- Management supervision of installation teams.
- Full protection of your strata property while work is being completed.
- Material and workmanship warranties that are second to none.
- Full WorkSafeBC and General Liability insurance coverage.
- Our gratitude for having had the opportunity to provide a service to your strata.
Strata CashBack Programs – Saving Strata’s Money
Strata Cashback Programs provides information and support services to enable stratas to take advantage of a unique opportunity to acquire new, free, and potentially significant ongoing revenues. This program is free for stratas to join and the revenues generated by it can be used to fund strata operating costs, thereby lowering strata member requirements for fees and special assessments. For further program information see: www.stratacashback.ca