TechPro installs vinyl deck membrane systems for residential, strata commercial customers. TechPro installs high quality, North American manufactured Armor Deck vinyl membranes made from polyvinyl chloride (PVC) manufactured with a polyester backing for added strength an flexibility. Armor Deck vinyl membranes can be installed over both concrete and plywood surfaces. Features of Armor Deck Vinyl include:
- 100% Waterproofing: Amour Deck vinyl decking is formulated to create a superior waterproofing barrier to protect a deck’s plywood or concrete subsurface.
- Slip Resistant: Armor Deck vinyl decking membrane is uniquely textured to promote a slip resistant surface.
- Rot & Mildew Resistant: Armor Deck vinyl decking contains chemical properties that hinder rot and mildew development.
- Acid Resistant: Armor Deck vinyl decking is formulated to resist chemical breakdowns should the membrane be exposed to common household cleaning and other products.
- Fire Resistant: Armor Deck membrane is formulated with a fire retardant that resists the membrane becoming a potential fire source.
To meet building codes and construction industry standards, Armor deck vinyl decking membranes are available in two thickness:
- 5o Mil Membrane: Armor Deck 50 mil membrane is recommended for use over standard surfaces such as sundecks, patios, pool surrounds, hot tubs and boathouses.
- 66 Mil Membrane: Local building codes commonly call for a minimum 60mil thick membrane for applications over habitable home or office interiors spaces. Armor Deck’s thicker 66mil product fully meets all Canadian Government Standards Board requirements for roofing grade and walking deck applications.
No matter how superior a vinyl decking membrane may be, its waterproofing ability and long-term performance is dependent upon how well it is installed. In this regard, TechPro’s experienced installers will bring a wealth of PVC and vinyl knowledge and expertise to your vinyl deck replacement or new construction project.